ALIBI 4MP STARLIGHT 100’ IR SMARTSENSE VANDALPROOF IP H.265+ DOME CAMERA
Extremely accurate human and vehicle detection, with the Starlight 2.0 chipset for clear, bright low light images
- SmartSense technology for better human and vehicle detection
- Starlight Ultra Low Light 0.007 Lux
- 4.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 2688 x 1520 resolution
- 2.8mm fixed lens offers horizontal FOV of 104°
- Smart IR up to 100′ IR distance
- Video Analytics
- True WDR up to 120dB
- IP67 weather-rated with -22°F – 122°F operating temperatures
- ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G)
Get the most accurate human and vehicle detection available today, and enjoy high quality video day or night with the Alibi 4.0 megapixel Starlight 100’ IR SmartSense IP dome security camera.
This IP camera features SmartSense technology, which utilizes AI deep learning developed data algorithms to identify human and vehicular targets with extreme accuracy, and to reduce false alarms.
This 4.0 MP camera is equipped with the Starlight 2.0 chipset. This next generation chipset has a super low light LUX rating, to capture color video in extreme low light conditions.
This IP dome camera features a 4.0 MP high-performance CMOS and an active imaging pixel array of 2688 (H) x 1520 (V) that produces superior HD-quality video.
The camera’s 2.8mm fixed lens covers a wide area with a horizontal FOV of 104°.
For nighttime surveillance or any low-light application, this IP camera features cutting-edge Full Frame Illumination technology, which:
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 100′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
This IP camera also comes with flexible storage solutions. Its built-in micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot (card not included), enables local storage up to 128GB.
This dome security camera is able to capture crisp images in any lighting conditions with 120 dB true Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) and True Day/Night, for superior 24/7 surveillance.
And with an IP67 weather-rated metal enclosure, this dome camera has an operating temperature rating of -22° to 122°F and is protected from elements such as dust, rain and sand, making it an ideal outdoor security solution.
IMPORTANT: SmartSense cameras are compatible with the following NVRs and MUST be updated to the latest firmware version. See our firmware download page to determine which version your recorder supports.
Alibi NVR Firmware 4.21.005
Alibi NVR71128R Firmware 4.1.63
- (1) 4.0 MP Starlight 100’ IR IP dome security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial detection and license plate identification.
Starlight 2.0 Chipset – Featuring a large-sized HD progressive scan CMOS sensor, the next generation Starlight chipset can capture excellent color images in an extremely dark environment.
Full Frame Illumination Smart IR Array – See clear, sharp images in the dark. Full Frame Illumination technology offers several advantages over standard IR, including:
- Clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30% greater energy efficiency
H.265+ Video Compression – Improved image quality and reduced bandwidth requirements. H.265+ compression enables faster, more fluid remote viewing, provides the ability to view more channels remotely, and allows you to store more information utilizing less hard drive space. This camera also supports the H.265, H.264+and H.264 compression standards.
Advanced Video Analytics – Get more from your security solution. To help protect people and property more effectively, this camera is equipped with these video analytics capabilities and more:
- Line Crossing – Provides alerts when objects cross a virtual fence (single or bi-directional)
- Intrusion Detection – Object detection in a pre-defined zone; set criteria based on object size and time duration
- Region Entrance/Exit Detection – Detects when an object enters or exits a predefined zone